Here at Galleon International, we are here to help and offer our expertise in guiding and supporting you.
Our Move Managers identify with every aspect of the moving process. Our attention to detail has been acquired from many years of experience, by ensuring we listen very closely, and of course by our own experiences!
Whilst we have a disciplined and structured process to follow through the varying stages of a move, the greatest values we apply are those of building trust and confidence. It matters to us that we capture all the key elements that are so necessary to ensure we deliver above and beyond your expectancy.
Our dedicated Move Manager will help guide you through:
- Selecting your moving dates, the earlier we are engaged in the process the better.
- Identifying what matters to you most: are your effects sentimental, of ‘High Value’ perhaps and even irreplaceable? Let’s discuss the options available
- Let’s arrange a Pre-Move Survey
- Are there items that may require ‘Specialised’ Handling? Please share your concerns with our Surveyor. We can make the necessary arrangements.
- Insurance – Taking into consideration the value of your goods, we will make sure you’re properly covered.
- Arranging the important extras, booking parking suspensions, arranging external elevators, ordering specialist crates
Once you have moved in to your new home, we are still on hand to support you, if you need empty boxes collecting just give us a call!